In this report, Tribe Dynamics shared the top cosmetics brands for June 2019, revealing several successful influencer brand partnerships within the category.
Top Cosmetics Brands:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills – $68,641,999
- Huda Beauty – $57,002,540
- ColourPop – $52,337,391
- Morphe – $46,266,747
- Benefit – $43,920,845
- MAC – $43,492,740
- Too Faced – $36,968,333
- Fenty Beauty – $35,151,121
- Tarte – $32, 593, 720
- NYX Professional Makeup – $32,376,160
- While Anastasia Beverly Hills saw an overall 13 percent month over- month EMV decline, the May-launched Alyssa Edwards Palette gained considerable steam this month, collecting $10.4M EMV (compared to last month’s $4.9M EMV). A total of 730 content creators posted about the collaborative palette across 2.9k posts this month, 339 of which included mentions of “Pride,” suggesting that some of the product’s momentum stemmed from Pride celebrations.
- On average, content about “Pride” made up 11 percent of the Top 10 brands’ June totals, with Morphe, NYX Professional Makeup, ColourPop, and Anastasia Beverly Hills seeing the highest impact from Pride content.
- Morphe netted $9.4M EMV via mentions of “Pride,” inspiring content with the release of its Pride collection and LA launch party. The brand also invited influencers to walk with Morphe in NYC’s World Pride Parade alongside LGBTQ+ crisis intervention organization The Trevor Project.
- Urban Decay fell just outside the Top 10 with $31.0M EMV in June, a 10% month-over-month growth that outperformed most Top 10 brands. The brand promoted its Sparkle Out Loud pride collection with an event at LA Pride in partnership with Levi’s and the Stonewall Community Foundation. #SparkleOutLoud generated $710.0k EMV, and mentions of “Pride” drove $2.9M EMV.
DOWNLOAD THE COSMETICS REPORT »